Color:BUY AT AMAZON
If there any collision happens when car is parked, the dash cam still records and automatically lock the video(other dash cam stops working when parked); Providing continual protection for your car.
When vehicle engine turns off, the camera will switch to Parking Guard status and record low frame rate videos to save storage space, and start motion and vibration monitoring.
Once motion detected or G-sensor value is activated, the camera will turn to normal frame rate recording until 15 seconds after the trigger stop; then the camera will back to monitoring status again. When vehicle engine starts, the camera will switch to normal recording mode.
1. If you don’t want to use Parking Guard function, please turn it OFF here. If there is no Parking Guard Hardwire Kit connected, the function can’t be activated.
2. the parking guard function is only for the front camera but rear camera
3. Please use original or EMC compatible cigar lighter chargers and hardwire kits to avoid interference or battery draining.
4. Please install the Parking Guard Hardwire Kit under instruction of professional person or 4S shop clerk. Damage caused by yourself installation will void your warranty.
5. If long time not using please power off the camera to avoid it draining power from the fuse box.
How to install Parking Guard Hardwire Kit
The dash camera can be powered by cigar lighter charger (standard accessory) or hardwire kit (optional accessory).
1. Open fuse box
2. Find the car constant power place, and connect the red cable to it.
3. Find the ACC place, and connect the yellow cable to it.
4. Find the ground lead place or its nearby metal screw, and connect the black cable to it.
5. The camera can work normally either it power on and off means that installation is successful.